Sunday, November 06, 2011

Sneak peek for a very special little guy...

Meet my newest nephew, Little "A." He's a very special guy for many reasons. First, he was born during the October Noreaster, October 31st, a birthday which he shares with his big cousin, my oldest son. He was born during the weeklong blackout...he decided to come when the family was stranded at my mother's all together, seven children, six adults and two dogs... amidst perfect chaos. Second, he is so special to our family because he shares the name of my grandfather, his great-grandfather...the best grandfather a kid could have, the man who anchored our family. I wonder if our new little guy will be as spunky as our grandfather was. I bet he will... Here he is in his first of many photo sessions from his aunt Mar...meet Little "A."













And one with his big brother and sister...




Save a Life

Google