Thursday, July 05, 2007

Top Five Things Not to Give Your Toddler in the Car

Consider this a little gift from me to you. I had to learn these lessons the hard way.

1. Your wallet--unless of course you're in one of those debt management programs where you have to get rid of (or lose) all of your credit cards.

2. One of those push the button board books. Ever read "Dora the Explorer Choo Choo?" I have. Trust me, you don't want to. Thirty minutes of "C'mon Vamanos," is enough to put any sane mother right over the edge.

3. Cheap brand of Fruit Snacks. (major choking hazard, not the best time to save a buck)

4. A fruit punch Slurpee. (Trust me, when you slam on the brakes, it will slip right out of his hands and well...you know. Not even OxiClean can get that stuff out of gray van carpet.)

5. A bag of potato chips--they're just so messy, messier than you think. (I know this one because every time my sister babysits my kids and takes my minivan, for some reason she always gives my toddler potato chips.)

Save a Life

Google