Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Intimidation

Intimidation is defined as something that makes you timid or fearful. Unfortunately, as a mother of three, I've found that the list of things that make me timid and fearful, keeps growing, almost daily. Things that wouldn't intimidate your average twenty-something...can completely intimidate the pants off of your average twenty-something year old mother...translation--Me. I've compiled a list of persons and things which intimidate me, add your own as you see fit.

1. Caked on greasy pans
2. Cooking fish for dinner, unless it's in the shape of a stick.
3. Fresh herbs, can I eat the stems?
4. Restaurants with cloth napkins.
5. Restaurants with glassware.
6. Restaurants.
7. Salespeople from any clothing store that doesn't have the word 'mart in it.
8. The Fine China department at Macy's.
9. Moms who wear low rise jeans.
10. Any kind of beef that isn't ground.
11. Leaving my home with a newly potty trained child.
12. Moms who have "wash windows" on their to-do list.
13. Moms who actually write a to-do list.
14. Defrosting a chicken in time for dinner.

Save a Life

Google